Dancing Unicorn Notebook

 

Is your kid just starting with doodling and writing? Is your kid crazy about unicorns? Then read further because I have an excellent product to share. 


I very recently ordered this super cute dancing unicorn notebook for my 6-year-old niece as her birthday gift. The notebook was delivered early and came in good condition. The quality is too good - the pages are thick and very easy to carry. Ever since I handed this to my niece, she is taking the notebook everywhere she goes. She loves doodling and writes at times, and this being a unicorn-themed notebook, I couldn’t have bought the best present rather than this. She absolutely loves her unicorn notebook. 


The notebook appears better than in the photograph. Totally worth the cost. The pages are thick and smooth, and the cover of the book is admirably colorful. The design is really authentic. The colors are remarkably accurate, and the product is a good value for the price. It is reasonably durable and won't let you down.

Buy it here: Dancing Unicorn Notebook




Comments

Popular Posts